About Me

Monday, February 24, 2014

My Spring Wishlist | Asos, Zara, Miss Selfridge and more

Hey Guys,

Weird enough we haven't had a strong winter, there hasn't' been any snow or degrees Celsius under zero, I have to admit that I'm very happy with that! I hate having cold, but this year I've never felt freezing. The sad thing about it is that I can't wear my warm cardigans or coats, cause I would be sweating my ass off! Today the sun was shining and I really had a spring feeling! It made me so happy, like the sun always does to me. It made me excited about spring so it's the perfect moment to do a Spring Wishlist!
Here are some goodies I would love to have:

 Pastel Blue coat: Miss Selfridge on sale for €76 now!
Mulberry Lily in Queen Green soft grain leather €975
Blue Dress: Asos, on sale now for €49,16
Plissé Skirt: Zara €39,95
Blue Heels: Zara €39,95
Necklace: Forever 21 €12,90
Neon Coral Dress: Asos €49,16
Beige Coat: Zara €99,95
Mulberry Dome Rivet Continental Wallet: €375
Nude Heels: Zara €59,95

If I get one of these things I'm sure you'll see them in a haul! 


No comments:

Post a Comment