About Me

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Girly with an Edgy twist

Hi Guys

I'am so sorry for my lack of blogging lately, I've started school this week and I was very busy.
But I wanted to tell you about a HUGE and amazing trend this fall and winter.
I bet you've all seen the studded shirts, pants, shoes and even bras in stores lately!! So spikes are really in right now! But I wanted to talk about a lovely trend that includes the edgy things like studs but also have a very girly twist. For example you can pair a very sophisticated blouse with a leather skirt and some edgy motorboots! Or a top with a skull on with a pencil skirt and some high heels. The thing is you have to mix and match edgy and girly thing and put together the perfect outfit.


Please let me know, what are your toughts about this trend? Do you love it, or absolutely hate it?

First pictures: * doesn't belong to me, found it on google ;) *
Second picture: Asos

Thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment