About Me

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

a 'BIG' review

Hey guys!
I want to tell you about an amazing product from Lush! It's a seasalt shampoo called Big.

The shampoo contains sea salt for volume, seaweed and coconut to give softness to the hair and fresh lemons and limes to give shine. For a lovely bright scent they added neroli, mandarin, orange flower absolute and vanilla.

" So what you get is hair that has lift and volume, but is still easy to get a comb through and smells great for hours.  A big achievement, we felt." (Lush)

Everytime I use this, my hair is so much softer and feels a lot lighter. The only thing some people don't like about it, is the fact the product tangles your hair more than other shampoos do. So I would highly recommend to use a conditioner afterwards. I use 'veganese', another Lush product. Personally I don't really mind it tangles my hair because I've always used a conditioner, but for people who don't, it can be an issue.

'Big' comes in a jar of 330g for 10.95£, but I do want to remind you that Lush is more pricey in Europe and The US.

PS: I just started my blog, so if you have any feedback please let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment