About Me

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Designer Bag Wishlist

Hey Guys!

I'm a HUGE bag lover, and I absolutely adore Designer bags, so I thought I could do a "Designer bag wish list" for you today! These are all bags that I want to have in my collection one day. I know Designer bags are pretty expensive, but they will last you forever.
So lets jump right into it:
In no particular order
1. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30, Damier Ebene (500 Eur)


2. Mulberry Alexa in Chocolate soft buffalo (990 Eur)


3. Marc Jacobs Carmine (pink or black) (1,195$)


4. Michael michael Kors Hamilton Large Tote (378$)

Those are the four gorgeous bags that I'm crazy in love with and want to add to my handbag collection.
PS: I don't own any Designer bags on this moment. But maybe when It's my 18th Birthday(march 27)  I can buy one ^^.

Thanks for reading <3


No comments:

Post a Comment