About Me

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Paris Haul (Abercrombie&Fitch, Tommy Hilfiger, OPI etc)

Hey Guys!!

I promised I'd do a haul. So here are some pictures of the things I bought while I was in Paris. It was a wonderful experience and I had a lot of fun! Paris is absolutely stunning!

The first store we visited was Abercrombie&Fitch on the Champs Élysées. We went around 10 o'clock in the morning, but still, there was a queue waiting to go in. After fiftheen minutes of waiting, we finally were aloud to go into the store. The shop itself is pretty dark inside, but it smells AMAZING. The people who work there are really friendly and try to help you all the time. When me and my friend Laura finally had seen the whole store (4 floors) and picked the clothes we wanted, we had to stand in ANOTHER line to try the clothes on, but oh well, it was worth all the waiting, the clothes are amazingly soft and sooo beautiful. I would definitely recommend to check the store out when you're in Paris.
Here are the clothes that I bought in A&F:

prices : first T-shirt was 34€, blouse 68€, long sleeved T-shirt 44€, sweater 78€.

After our visit to A&F we went to Sephora, where I fell in love with a nail polish from OPI called 'bright lights, big color'. I will do a full review on this nailpolish if you want?

 Price: around 13€

Then we went to Tommy Hilfiger. There was a sale going on, so I picked up a lovely cardigan for half off!!

Price: 64,50€

A few days later, on our way to galeries Lafayette, we saw a trendy store called Stradivarius. Sadly I had spend almost all of my money, so I couldn't go crazy in this store (which I really wanted). The only thing I bought was this gorgeous dark blue blazer.

Price: 35,95€

Thanks for Reading!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment