About Me

Thursday, August 9, 2012

OPI: 'Bright lights-Big color

Hey Guys!

In my Paris haul I showed you  a lovely OPI nail polish called 'Bright lights- Big color, and I promised I would do a review, so here it is. When I first saw this color I immediatly had to think of the beach, I absolutely fell in love! It's a gorgeous coral color with gold sparkles in it, perfect for summer.


I applied two coats to my nails, but it wasn't perfectly opaque, so three coats are perfect. The nailpolish has an amazing formula, so no problems to apply, it goes on really well. The only downsight is the fact that it doesn't stays on very long, three to four days maybe, but still it's one of my favourite polishes right now! I'm wearing it ALL THE TIME!


I would highly recommend this polish, altough I think it was part of a limited edition collection.

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment