About Me

Monday, April 14, 2014

Haultime | New In my closet

Hey Guys,

Let's admit, all girls love shopping! Some more than the other, and I'm probably part of the 'more' group. But let's face it, we girls help the economy. We're happy with our new clothes and the economy is happy with the money, the only one that isn't happy here is my bankaccount, but oh well he'll get over it.

Here are some bits and bobs I picked up on my shopping trip today and things I ordered online.
The black peg trousers are from Asos. I ordered them in a 10 which normally fits perfectly, but hell no, these were extremely big on my waist. Luckily I know how to work with a sewing machine and I tailored them myself. I can image wearing these with a cute blouse tucked in, a stylish blazer on top and some gorgeous heels. btw, they feel like you're wearing pj-pants, sooo freaking comfy and they were pretty cheap too: €25,28, If you want to buy them, click here

I got the white/blue pants today because I'm sick of wearing jeans all the time. For more than two years straight I had a creazy jeans obsession and wore them everyday! So it was time to change things up and I bought these more 'sophisticated' trousers, which btw make your bum look AMAZING! These were €39,95 and i got them in Zara.

This is how the fabric and colour looks like upclose.
Yes I know, I already have the white top in dusty rose but hey, if you love it, you better get it in all the colours right? This white blouse is so timeless and chic. You can pair it with so many different things and make everything look more put together. I personally think a white blouse should be a staple in every womens closet. (€29,95 from Zara)

This gorgeous kinda peplum blouse I got from my fellow 'sex and the city' girls for my Birthday. I absolutely love it, it's a bit different and 'unique' so not to everybody's taste. But I adore it! This top would look gorgeous with a dark blue jeans with rolled up pant legs and gorgeous sandal heels or boat loafers. (€29,95 from Zara)

Here's what the back looks like. As you can see the right blouse has an open back, but bra lovers don't you worry, it just stops where your bra strap is, so no bra peeking out.

Last but definitely not least is this bright pink/coral skirt from Asos. Perfect for the warmer weather, and soo gorgeous! I absolutely love the brightness of it. It's very 'in your face' but also girly and still elegant. Imagine this with a flowy white blouse tucked into it, a statement necklace and some nice ballerina flats for the day or high heels for the night. Perfect for an amazing summer day. If this stunning skirt is screaming your name click here, I payed €50,57.

Love you all <3


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your new stuff! Really trendy :)
    xx

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete