About Me

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Trend spotted | Long coats

Hey Guys,

I wanted to share a trend I've been absolutely loving lately. I'm seeing the long coats everywhere; on online sites, on the streets, blogs etc. They look so sophisticated and chic but still effortless at the same time. I love it when they're worn with tight jeans and hats, but even with heels they look great.
These are some of my favorite from Topshop, the red one is absolutely gorgeous, I might even pick it up.


Even though some people say these coats are only for tall people, I totally disagree. Also short people can wear them, you just have to look a little harder for that one coat that fits you perfectly and looks gorgeous on you. You don't have to listen if they tell you it looks wrong, because you're 'too short'. If you like the coat on you, and think it looks perfect than just do your thing.

How they wear it | Streetstyle
Do you like this trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment