About Me

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Wishlist #LostCount

We all love to do some shopping right? And what do we do if the money is gone? oh yes, we make wishlists for when the money is back! I was browsing on some online stores (like I do most of the time) and came across these beautiful items. 


This white/silver long skirt is just stunning. The whole skirt is made out of little rhinestones. It looks so chique and glam and so much more expensive than it actually is! I know €125 is still a lot of money, but this skirt seriously looks like a thousand dollars worth! It reminds me of the glamorous life of Marilyn Monroe or even The Great Gatsby (Topshop - €125)

A simple but classy coral blouse that would look amazing tucked into a high waisted jeans with a gorgeous statement necklace for a casual outfit, but also perfect with a pencil skirt and some high heels! This shirt is so versatile, but the colour adds a little 'fun' to it. (Topshop - €40)

I've been looking for a wallet for a while now, I didn't want to pay a crazy amount but I still wanted it to be good quality and preferably 'designer'. I just fell in love when I found this one from Tory Burch, the colour is a gorgeous pinky red called kir royal and it's made of saffiano leather which makes it very durable and less likely to get scrated. The colour doesn't shows up exactly the same but here's a link so you can check out all of the colours (Tory Burch - €190)

Now onto an item every Sex And The City lover and fashionista has seen pass by! These stunning Manolo Blahniks were Carrie Bradshaw's 'something blue' in the first SATC movie and are my love at first sight! A little over my budget, but these shoes seriously deserve a moment of silence; feminine, elegant, chique and classy all at the same time. They scream, I'm an independant, selfmade, classy woman, with great sense of fashion, and I choose to wear something a little more exciting than the simple black or nude court shoes. (Manolo Blahnik - €764,67)


Well hello there, beauty. An uber sophisticated version of the skort. Ready to wear to prom. The skort has been taken to the next (more classy) level, and hell yeah I love it! (Topshop - €65)

This one here is a whole other story. It evens out all the class and glamour on my wishlist by giving the famous 'Devil wears Prada' a little twist. A more casual T, that would look amazing with some skinny jeans, clutch and heels, because this hometown girl still need a little class. (Asos - €25,35)




No comments:

Post a Comment