About Me

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Beauty vs Brains Tag Part two

Hey Guys,

So today I'm doing the second half of the Beauty vs Brains tag, if you want to read the first part, click here.

Vandaag zal ik het tweede deel van de Beauty vs Brains tag doen, als je het eerste deeltje wilt zien, klik hier

8. Favorite celebrity with a brain. / Favoriete celeb met een brain.
This is a hard one, how do I know they actually have a brain? You never know right :p I really like Emma Watson.

Moeilijke vraag, hoe weet je als ze wel een brain hebben? Hmm Emma Watson vind ik wel fantastisch.

9. What is your 'nerdy little secret' / Wat is jou nerdy geheim.
Well, I'm intrigued by the second world war, I don't know what it is but It's so interesting, I love seeing documents about it, or victims who are speaking about their experience, I want to see every movie. If we talked about it in History I was the first to listen.

Wel, ik ben bezeten door de tweede wereld oorlog, ik bekijk bijna elke documentaire, getuigenissen, films. Tijdens de geschiedenis les was ik ook de eerste die aandachtig was.

10. Beauty gurus who you admire for more then their love for fashion/beauty.
Beauty gurus die je bewondert meer dan alleen omdat ze van mode en makeup houden.
I love Fleur De Force, her personality is just amazing and she's smart too!

Fleur De Force is zeker een van mijn favorieten! Haar persoonlijkheid is fantastisch en ze is slim ook!

11. If your blog couldn't be focused on fashion/beauty, what would the focus be?
Als je blog niet op make-up of mode gebaseerd mocht zijn, waarover zou je dan schrijven?
I have no idea, Maybe about London, or just the world in general. About my trips to france and Italy and London, I'm writing these posts right now on my blog but the focus isn't fashion so that counts right?

Geen idee, misschien over Londen, of over heel de wereld. Ik zou misschien het liefst schrijven over de reizen die ik gemaakt heb. Dat doe ik nu ook al maar dat gaat niet over mode of make-up dus dat telt toch?

12. Name some things you're obsessed with, others might find strange.
Noem een paar dingen waardoor je geobsedeerd bent dat anderen misschien raar vinden.
I'm obsessed with the Titanic, food, a special holiday they only celebrate in Belgium and the Netherlands called Santa-Claus, no it's not the man from Christmas, it's another one we call it 'Sinterklaas' and on 6 December he brings presents for all the children. Although I'm 18 years old, I absolutely love it! (he's the one in the middle on the picture, of course he's not real)

Ik ben geobsedeerd door de Titanic, eten en door Sinterklaas! Ik ben misschien 18 maar op 6 december zet ik mijn schoentje!


13. Name 5 people who inspire you (no friends and family) 
Noem 5 personen die je inspireren (geen vrienden of familie).
  • BeautyBaby44
  • Fleur De Force
  • DulceCandy87
  • The girls from Pretty Little Liars
  • Tanya Burr


14 Who is your intellectual soulmate?
Wie is jouw intellectuele soulmate?

I don't really have one I believe.

Die heb ik niet echt geloof ik.


No comments:

Post a Comment