About Me

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Le Touquet Wonderland

Hey Guys,

I've been to Le Touquet (France) a while ago but I still wanted to show you some pictures of my trip! It was amazing, the city itself is beautiful, nearby the beach. I went with 3 amazing girls, they're very good friends and it's a memory that will last a life time.

Een eindje geleden ben ik naar Le Touquet (Frankrijk) geweest, en ik wou nog even de foto's met jullie delen. De trip was echt fantastisch, de stad is bij de zee, en met 3 goeie vriendinnen is zo'n reis onvergetelijk!

Every Monday and Thursday there's a market, I would highly recommend going because I bought some amazing cardigans there! 

Elke maandag en donderdag is er een marktje, zeker gaan want ik heb er 2 fantastische cardigans gekocht!



No comments:

Post a Comment