About Me

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

My Style | Home sweet home

Hey Guys,

Today I was making a list with all the blogposts I wanted to do and I was thinking about starting a new series. I'm so excited about this, it's called 'My Style'. Every 'My Style' post will be a complete outfit that I would absolutely love to wear. Every item will be available online so you can easily shop them. Today's My Style post is all about the comfy clothes, a lazy day at home, just chilling in bed watching some videos.

Vandaag was ik een lijstje aan het maken met al de artikels die ik wil schrijven en ik kwam op het idee een nieuwe serie te starten genaamd 'My Style'. In elke my style post zal ik jullie een volledige outfit tonen die ik super graag zou dragen. Elk item zal ook beschikbaar zijn online zodat je ze makkelijk kan kopen als je ze wil! Vandaag gaat de My Style post over rustig luieren in huis, in je comfy kleren naar filmpjes kijken.

Blanket: Amazon
Sweatshirt: New Look €22,99
Pants: H&M €9,99
Robe: Topshop €42
Slippers: New Look €13,99

Don't you just love those lazy days, wearing comfy clothes, doing nothing very special, watching movies whilst sipping on your hot chocolate or thea. Well I do, certainly now Winter is coming, this is what I would wear to keep me warm and comfy all day.

Hou je ook niet van die luie dagen, comfy kleren dragen, niets speciaals doen, filmpjes kijken en terwijl van je warme chocomelk of thee drinken. Ik ben echt verzot op zo'n dagen! Zeker nu de winter stilletjes aan zijn intrede doet. Dit is wat ik zou dragen om lekker warm en comfy te zijn!


No comments:

Post a Comment