About Me

Monday, May 6, 2013

April Haul !!

Hey Guys!

As promised here is my April haul. Tis is everything I bought throughout the whole month of April.

Zoals beloofd zal ik elke maand op het einde een 'haul' doen. Dit is alles wat ik gekocht heb doorheen April.

The previous month I bought some dark blue converse but I really wanted a white pair. They look so fab with some jeans shorts and a cute tank top (like the Yellow one I bought). The watch is from a market in Berlin, it was around €19.

Vorige maand had ik blauwe converse gekocht maar ik moest en zou ook een wit paar hebben, en jawel hoor hier zijn ze dan. Het uurwerk heb ik gekocht op een marktje in Berlijn voor €19

These two T-shirts are both from 'esprit'. I really loved the pink one because it reminded me of summer and going on vacation! The right one is just really classy and simple, with 'all the thing I love' printed on. They were both around €14.


Deze twee t-shirts komen beiden van esprit. Ze zijn echt Perfect voor een warme lente of zomerdag bovenop een shortje en witte converse! Ze waren ongeveer €14 

The army jacket in also from Berlin, from a store called Tally Weijl. The price was around €50 but I got 50percent off!! What an amazing deal, I was so happy when the woman behind the counter said that!! The yellow tank is from H&M, it was €9,95, it is quite sheer so you need to wear a bandeau underneed.

Dit legerjasje heb ik ook gekocht in Berlijn, in de winkel 'Tally Weijl'. De oorspronkelijke prijs was €50 maar er ging 50% vanaf!! wat een geluksvogel ben ik!! Het gele topje komt uit de H&M en was €9,95.

Armyprinted T-shirt from the 'WE', it was around €16. Again it's a little sheer so maybe you could wear it with a tank top underneed.

In de 'WE' vond ik dit prachtig shirtje voor ongeveer €16, het is wel een lichte stof dus misschien zou je er beter een topje onder dragen.

Thanks for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gill! How are you? Beautiful choices! Love the colors and prints.
    I tryed to subscribe your atom posts, but that buttom is not working. Have you tryed to add the followers buttom?
    I added mine in this way:
    When you enter in your control blogger pannel click in layout buttom, then in add a gadget. There you'll see a gadget's list, seek for followers gadget. So when you find it, click on add and place it in the place you want.
    Try to do this, if you don't find, tell me, I'll try to help you, ok?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete