About Me

Monday, May 13, 2013

Closet / Room organisation tips

Hey Guys,

I redecorated my room just a month ago and I thought it would be the perfect time to give some tips and tricks to organise your closet/room. A lot girls have a seperate 'clothing' closet, or a walk-in closet, sadly I'm not one of those girls. I have just two closets where I have to put all of my clothes in, I year ago I had enough space but since I've been buying more clothes the closets are getting really full. I've already had to use another closet (meant for school books) to put all of my pants in! But the biggest problem was storing my shoes!! I've around 30 pairs of shoes and I really wanted a cute but still functional way to store my shoes. Here are some Ideas of how I store my shoes, and keep my underwear and socks.

Ongeveer een maandje geleden heb ik mijn kamer geschilderd en opnieuw gedecoreerd, het leek me dan ook het perfecte moment om een klerenkast/kamer organiseer blogpost te doen! Heel wat meiden hebben een instapkast of een apart kamertje waar ze hun kleren en schoenen plaatsen, jammergoed maak ik daar geen deel van uit. Ik heb twee kasten waar ik al mijn kleren in stop (prop). Deze kasten worden voller en voller met der tijd, maar mijn grootste probleem tot voor kort was het plaatsen van mijn schoenen! Ik heb zo'n 30 paar schoenen en had totaal geen idee hoe ik deze op een leuke maar toch functionele wijze kon plaatsen. Hier heb ik toch wat ideetjes om je kasten netjes te houden en je schoenen te zetten.

I've found an old chair where I can put some shoes on, I use the arm of the chair to hang my heels. and the sitting space I use to store some flat shoes. TIP, if you have a chair that has two beams a the bottom like mine, you can put a cardboard on the beam so you can store more shoes (look at the picture, the blue moccasins are standing on a cardboard).

Ik gebruik een oude stoel om schoenen op te plaatsen, De leuning gebruik ik om mijn hakken aan te hangen. De zitplaats gebruik ik dan om bottjes of andere platte schoenen op te plaatsen. TIP, als je onderaan je stoel twee balkjes hebt kan je er een karton opleggen zodat je meer schoenen kwijt kan, op de foto zie je mijn blauwe moccasins erop staan.


On the picture you can see a hanger where you can put 10pairs of shoes in! It's so handy and really cheap. There are patches above and you can hang it on every rod you want to. Mine is hanging on the rod that keeps up my curtains. But you also can hang it on a clothingrack. Mine are from 'Blokker' a local Belgian store, but you can find them in every roomdecoration store and on cath kidston online!

Hier (boven) zie je een schoenenhanger, voor wel 10 paar! Het is super handig en zeer goedkoop. Vanboven heb je plakkers en je kan het aan elke staaf bevestigen, deze van mij hangt aan de staaf van mijn gordijnen, maar je kan het ook aan een kledingrek hangen! Deze komt uit blokker voor €4,99 maar je kan ze volgens mij in elke decoratie winkel vinden en ze zijn ook te koop op cath kidston online!

I use these three baskets to store my underwear and socks in, they are really handy to keep everything organised and neat. I fold my underpants and my socks, if you fold your socks you will never have to search for the other sock, just because you keep the two together.

Deze mandjes gebruik ik om mijn ondergoed en sokken in te leggen, zo blijft alles netjes. Ik plooi mijn onderbroeken en mijn sokken,. Sokken plooi ik zodat ik niet hoef te zoeken naar die andere sok wanneer ik de ene al heb.

I hope I gave you some inspiration to keep everyting organised!

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment