About Me

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Essie peach daiquiri

Hey Guys!

This morning I really felt the urge to paint my nails, it was a beautiful day, the sun was sining so I thought to use a bright color! It's the first time I've used this color and it's absolutely beautiful!

Vanmorgen had ik zo'n zin om mijn nagel te lakken! De zon was aan het schijnen en het voelde als een echte zomerdag! Een mooi en fel kleurtje leek me de perfecte keuze om deze mooie dag mee te beginnen! Het is de eerste keer dat ik Essie Peach daiquiri heb gebruikt en mijn GOD wat een mooi kleurtje!

I've only used 2 coats and then on the top the 'essie good to go' top coat. The polish is really pigmented so you only need one or two coats.

Ik heb twee laagjes gelegd en daar bovenop nog een laagje van 'essie good to go' doorzichtige nagellak. Peach daiquiri is goed gepigmenteerd dus je hebt enkel 1 à 2 laagjes nodig!



Thanks for reading <3




No comments:

Post a Comment