About Me

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Designer Bag Wishlist # 2

Hey Guys,

I did a designer bag wishlist post a long time ago and you really seemed to like it! My wishlist has been changing so I thought it would be perfect to do an updated one. I really love designer bags but god they're so expensive. Since I'm still a student and I don't work full time I do not earn enough money to buy one. I'm sure if I'm older I will get a designer bag, but for now I only can dream that I'll ever be able to pay for one ;). For my 18th Birthday (2months ago)  I got my first 'designer' bag. It's from Liebeskind, the brand is getting more popular but still isn't that well known. You can take a look at my 18th birthday haul to so it.

Een tijdje geleden heb ik een post gedaan over mijn designer tas wishlist en deze was redelijk populair. Mijn wishlist is toch wat veranderd en daarom leek het mij een perfect idee een nieuwe te doen. Designer handtassen zijn echt prachtig maar jammergenoeg ook echt duur. Ik studeer nog en werk enkel in het weekend, dit loontje is veel te weinig om ermee een designer handtas van mijn wishlist te kopen. Natuurlijk hoop ik later mijn collectie te kunnen uitbreiden. Voor mijn achttiende verjaardag heb ik mijn eerste designer tas gekregen. Het merk Liebeskind is nog niet bekend, maar wordt toch meer en meer populair. Je kan hem zien in mijn '18th Birthday haul'.

Here is an overview of the bag I'm really loving right now!
Hier is een overzicht van de handtassen waar ik helemaal weg van ben.

 
This is the lovely Mulberry Alexa, my most wanted bag. It's such a beautiful statement bag. This one was in my previous wishlist as well but I still love it to death.

Deze prachtige tas is de Mulberry Alexa. Mijn meest gewilde tas. Deze was ook te zien in mijn vorige wishlist, maar hij verdient zeker ook een plekje en de nieuwe. De tas is adembenemend mooi!



 The second bag is the Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere Empriente, it is a gorgeous wine coloured bag with gold detailing. In my previous wishlist I wanted the normal Speedy but when I discovered this bag it was love at first sight.

De tweede tas is de Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere Empriente, iedereen kent de gewone Speedy wel, hij is super bekend en ook is was er fan van in mijn vorige Wishlist. Maar onlangs kwam LV met deze tas op de proppen, het was liefde op het eerste zicht.
                 
This third and beautiful baby is the Rebecca Minkoff MAC bag in the colour sand. The R.M. bag are really popular in youtuber world, every beautyguru has a mini mac bag. They aren't very expensive, so I might pick one up if I'm in London this summer.

De derde fantastische tas is de Rebecca Minkoff MAC tas in de kleur 'sand'. de R.M. tassen zijn razend populair in de youtube mode wereld, elke youtube beautyguru heeft een mini mac tas. Ze zijn niet zo super duur, dus er is een kans dat ik eentje zal kopen in London.


My last but certainly not least favorite bag is the Michael Kors large Selma top-zip satchel. It's a gorgeous tan saffiano leather bag. The shape of it makes my think of the Céline bags that are really popular these days. I love that the brown is a nice neutral colour, and the shape is amazing too! You can wear this bag everyday but it'sperfect for a nice dinner as well. Let's confess that I'm a little bit in LOVE.

Mijn laatste tas is de Michael Kors Selma Top-zip satchel. Het is een prachtige saffiano leren tas. De vorm doet mij een beetje denken aan de super bekende en gegeerde Céline tassen, gelukkig is deze wel een stuk goedkoper! Ik ben helemaal weg van de vorm en het kleur. Hij is perfect om elke dag als een pronkstuk rond de arm te dragen maar van mij mag hij ook gerust me naar een chique restaurant! Ik geef toe: ik ben VERLIEFD.

Thank you so much for reading! 

x Gill


No comments:

Post a Comment