About Me

Monday, September 16, 2013

Autumn Additions | Mid September Haul


Hey Guys!

I did a little bit of Fall/Winter shopping to prep my wardrobe for the colder months, I love the beginning of Fall, when it starts getting colder and you have to throw on a jumper and some boots to feel cosy and warm again. Especially because I know Christmas is not far away anymore! I absolutely LOVE Christmas time. So If you want to see what I got, keep reading.

Ik heb wat Herfst/Winter shopping gedaan om zo mijn garderobe klaar te stomen voor de koudere maanden, ik hou van dat herfst gevoel, opnieuw je warme zachte trui en botten aantrekken maar vooral ook omdat Kerstmis dan weer wat dichterbij is! Kerstmis is mijn favoriete tijd van het jaar. Als je wilt zien wat ik gekocht heb, blijf dan zeker lezen.

This red and jeans coloured flannel is from New Look, It's not a very thick one but perfect for layering and I got it for €17,99 (with student discount)! The 2pairs of tights and the black leggings are both from Zeeman, I got them for €2,99(two pairs of tights) and €1,99 (legging).

Dit rood en jeans gekleurd hemd komt uit New Look, Het is niet echt super dik maar wel perfect om laagjes mee te vormen en zo toch lekker warm te hebben, deze was €17,99 (met studenten korting)! De legging en panty's komen uit zeeman, panty's voor €2,99 samen en legging €1,99.

I got this light grey shirt from H&M for only €7,95 You can pair this shirt with almost everything, definitely an essential for my warderobe. The necklace is also from H&M and was €9,95.

Dit licht grijs shirtje heb ik van H&M voor maar €7,95 Dit T-shirt kan je met echt alles combineren dus zeker essentieel voor in je kast! De ketting heb ik ook van H&M voor €9,95.
This gorgeous burgundy/dark purple Zara Jacket was €99,95 and I absolutely LOVE it!! Of course I needed a scarf to pair it with and I personaly think light pink looks gorgeous against the dark purple/burgundy colour. The scarf is from H&M for €9,95.

Deze prachtige bordeaux/ donker paarse Zara Mantel was zo'n €99,95. Ik vind hem echt Super! Natuurlijk had ik ook een sjaal nodig die ik bij deze jas kon dragen, persoonlijk vind ik licht roze  magnifiek gepaard met bordeau/ donker paars. De sjaal komt uit H&M voor €9,95.
You're nothing without a beautiful pair of boots in Fall! I spotted these beauties in H&M (you see a pattern here, guess I really like H&M) for only €29,95 you really can't go wrong with that right?
Thank you so much for reading, feel free to comment or subscribe

In Herfst/winter ben je niets zonder een mooi paar botten, deze beauties heb ik gespot in H&M voor €29,95 (ik hou duidelijk erg veel van H&M)!
Dankjewel om dit te lezen, voel je vrij om te volgen of becommentariƫren.

1 comment: