About Me

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Designer Wishlist #1

Hey Guys!

As you all know I'm a huge fan of designer handbags, but actually I'm just a big fan of everything designer wise. I've already done two designer handbag wishlists but everything has changed up a bit, I'm still in love with all the purses I showed you in my latest designer handbag wishlist but there has been one handbag I absolutely fell in LOVE with about a month ago. So I wanted to share that gorgeous baby with you along with some other designer things I've been eyeing for a while now.

Zoals jullie allemaal wel al weten, ik ben een grote fan van designer handtassen, maar eigenlijk niet alleen maar van designer handtassen, alles wat te maken heeft met designer is voor mij heaven! Ik heb op m'n blog al twee designer handbag wishlists gedaan onlangs ben ik verliefd geworden op een andere handtas. Ik wil mijn nieuwe liefde natuurlijk met de hele wereld delen en m'n blog is daar DE perfecte plaats voor! Samen met een paar andere designer items zal ik jullie even tonen wat ik zou kopen als ik véééél geld zou hebben.

1. This is of course THE handbag I was talking about, It's the Mulberry small Bayswater Satchel. It is €900, pretty expensive but not too bad in comparison with other designer bags. I love Mulberry it's my absolute favorite handbag designer, I wish I was there at London Fashion Week! I'm actually saving up for this beauty! I'll let you know when I get it. (PS this color is called 'oak'.).

2. Tiffany is a huge well known accessories brand. Many celebs have worn their designs, it's every girl's dream to have some jewelry from Tiffany. It's my dream too, so here is what I should get if I had the money, haha. It's the 'Return to Tiffany heart key pedant'. It costs around €220.

3. A stunning scarf, I'm in love with it ever since Tanya Burr showed it in one of her videos! It's the Alexander Mcqueen Skull scarf. It's such a statement piece every fashionista will recognize when you're wearing it! I found this color on the Selfridges website for £170, not cheap but sooo beautiful!

4. Yes, you already know what these are, don't you. These are the Louboutin Pigalle Patent heels, beautiful pointed toe pumps with around a 100mm of a heel. Perfect for day and night! the price tag of these phenomenal shoes is €445.

5. A loved purse in the youtube beauty community, almost every beauty guru has a Rebecca Minkoff bag. And I'm in love with the MAC bag, not the mini MAC because in my opinion that's a little too small. The MAC is perfect! And not very expensive since it's a designer handbag! I think the color port is a perfect color for fall! If you want to get it, it's all yours for $295.

6. And last but not least is a Michael Kors Watch, everyone seems to love the rose gold watches but I actually prefer the tortoise ones. This one is the MK Tortoise Jet Set Watch and costs around $225 on the official website.

Let me know what your favorite designer things are! I would love to know all of your choices.Thanks for reading, please follow if you liked it!

                                                                                                                                             

1. Dit is natuurlijk de handtas waar ik het over had, de Mulberry small Bayswater Satchel, en hij kost zo'n €900, duur is hij wel maar in vergelijking met andere designer handtassen valt hij wel nog mee. Mulberry is dan ook mijn favoriete merk,al hun designs zijn prachtig! (was ik er maar tijdens de London Fashion Week). Voor deze prachtige handtas ben ik nu al een tijdje aan het sparen, ik laat jullie zeker weten wanneer ik beslis deze parel te kopen! (PS het kleur heet 'oak').

2. Tiffany is een super bekend merk! Vele celebs hebben er al ontwerpen van gedragen, vb Leighton Meester in Gossip Gril. Elk meisje droomt ervan ooit Tiffany's juwelen te kunnen dragen, en ik natuurlijk ook. Dit is wat ik zou kopen moest ik het kunnen betalen natuurlijk, het is de 'Return to Tiffany heart key pendant' voor zo'n €220.

3. Een adembenemend mooie sjaal, vanaf het moment dat Tanya Burr deze sjaal in haar video heeft laten zien wou ik hem hebben! Elke fashionista zou deze sjaal herkennen als je hem aan heb! Het is de Alexander Mcqueen Skull scarf! Dit kleur is verkrijgbaar op de online site van Selfridges voor zo'n £170, niet goedkoop, maar zoooo mooi!

4. Jullie weten zeker en vast al wat deze zijn, de Louboutin Pigalle Patent hakken. Deze 'pointed toe' pump hebben een hak van 100mm perfect voor een avondje uit of een chique diner! Op het prijskaartje staat de kostprijs van €445.

5. Een erg geliefde handtas in de beauty community op youtube. Bijna elke beauty guru heeft een Rebecca Minkoff tas. Ik persoonlijk ben verliefd op de Mac tas, niet de mini Mac, die vind ik wat te klein om als 'every day' handtas te gebruik, de MAC tas daarentegen is de perfecte grootte! Deze tassen zijn ook zeker niet duur om designer te zijn! Voor zo'n $295 heb je er eentje. Dit kleur (port) is ook het geknipte kleur van herfst en winter.

6. En last but not least hebben we een Michael Kors uurwerk! Vele bloggers en youtubers kiezen voor het 'rose gold' kleur maar ik vind de Tortoise helemaal te gek! Vooral de MK Tortoise Jet Set uurwerk, op de online site staat hij te koop voor $225.

Laat me weten welke designer items jij zou kopen!



No comments:

Post a Comment