About Me

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Bourjois Trio Smoky Eyes Review

Hey Guys,

I've been really enjoying the Bourjois products lately! A few weeks ago I did a review on the colour boost lipcrayon's and now I'm going to do one on the Trio Smoky Eyes! I've been using these eyeshadow trio's for over 2 years so I thought it would be about time to do a review. Because I absolutely LOVE them!

Ik ben een echte fan geworden van Bourjois! Een paar weekjes geleden heb ik een review gedaan over de Colour boost lipcrayon's, deze keer zal ik het hebben over de Trio Smoky Eye, het is een oogschaduw trio pallet en ze komen in verschillende kleuren. Ik gebruik ze al ongeveer 2 jaar, dus het werd stilaan tijd jullie te weten wat ik er nu eigenlijk van vind!

I've the pink and blue trio, the pink is a very natural everyday eyeshadow palette, the blue one is more edgy, I would use this for a night out or a special occasion. These eyeshadows stay for a long time! Even without primer they will stay all day!

Ik heb de roze en blauwe trio's. De roze is heel erg naturel, een kleurtje dat je elke dag kan dragen. De blauwe is ietsje gewaagder, deze draag ik op speciale gelegenheden of op een avondje uit! Deze oogschaduws blijven een lange tijd zitten, zelf zonder een primer zullen ze de hele dag op blijven.

I use the lightest colour all over the lid, the one in the middel on the middel of my lid and the darkest colour in the crease. This is a beautiful combo, I would highly recommend using the brush it comes with, it's a very good brush!

Het lichtste kleur gebruik ik over mijn volledige ooglid, het middelste doe ik in het midden van mijn ooglid en de donkerste in de buitenste plooi van mijn ooglid, ik raad jullie ook zeker aan het borsteltje te gebruiken, hij is echt goed!

As you see the white colour has a slight blue undertone, it's a very beautiful shade! I would highly recommend buying these trio's, they come in many different colours also in nudes and browns, so take a look at your local drugstore and get them!

Zoals je ziet heeft de witte kleur een blauwe ondertoon, hij is echt prachtig! Ik zou jullie zeker aanraden deze oogschaduws te kopen! Ze komen in verschillende kleuren, ook bruine en naturelle kleuren. Dus loop naar je dichtstbijzijnde makeup winkel en schaf jullie er een aan!



3 comments:

  1. I have the blue one - I love it! I am really obsessed with Bourjois products too!

    Isabella (@isabellamaria88)
    http://love-and-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you how excited I am that you have half/dutch half/english posts?! I was born in Holland and when I was younger was moved to the United States. Love reading dutch blogs to keep up my language but sometimes I won't understand a word and I just have to pretend it wasn't there, hah. Now I can read the english too! Beautiful blog! So glad I followed (Bloglovin).
    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I really wanted to give the dutch people (that don't speak English very well) a chance to read my blog, and since I live in Belgium it's quite easy to do that :D It means a lot to me that you subscribed! :D A really big thank you!

      Delete