About Me

Friday, September 20, 2013

Beauty VS Brains Tag | Part 1

Hey Guys,

I while ago I was tagged by the gorgeous Sweet. Sparkly. Serendipity to do the Beauty VS Brains tag,  I've never done a tag on my blog before so I thought it would be a wonderful opportunity to start doing more tags! Let's hop right into it.

Een tijdje geleden heeft de prachtige Sweet. Sparkly. Serendipity mij 'getagd' om de Beauty VS Brains Tag te doen, ik heb nog nooit eerder een tagblogpost gedaan dus dit is het perfecte moment om ééntje te doen. Laten we beginnen.

Do you like this picture? I made it myself ;) haha. / Wat vind je van de foto, heb ik zelf gemaakt! :D

Here are some rules you need to follow:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Use the titel 'Beauty VS Brains TAG'.
3. Try to be as honest as possible
4. You have to tag at least 3 people and of course let them know you've tagged them.

Hier enkele regels:
1. Link de blog van de persoon die jou getagd heeft.
2. Gebruik als titel: 'Beauty VS Brains Tag'.
3. Probeer zo eerlijk mogelijk te zijn.
4. Tag zelf ten minste 3 bloggers en laat hen weten dat ze getagd zijn.

Now the questions/ Nu de vragen.

1. Favorite Book / Favoriet Boek.
That's a hard one because I'm not really into reading, I read a few good books but I don't remember the names, Sorry.

Das een moeilijke vraag want ik ben niet echt zo'n lezer, ik heb wel al een paar goeie boeken gelezen maar ik herinner mij de titel niet meer, oeps, sorry.

2. Favorite Quote/ Favoriete Quote
I have a few quotes that I really like! I'll give you two of my favorites.
- If your dreams don't scare you they're probably not big enough.
- Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown

Ik heb veel quotes dat ik 'm te gek vind! hier twee favorieten
- If your dreams don't scare you they're probably not big enough
- Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown.

3. English or Math/ Engels of Wiskunde
Definitely English! I've studied a lot of math too but I always prefered English!

Zowiso Engels, ik heb ook veel uren wiskunde gedaan maar ik verkies toch Engels.

4. Science or Art/ Wetenschappen of Kunst
I'm terrible at science so I would choose art but I do love the fact that they know and are able to do a lot more because of Science.

Ik ben super slecht in wetenschappen dus kies ik voor kunst maar ik vind het wel te gek dat we zoveel dingen te weten zijn gekomen door de wetenschap.

5. Name 5 musical artists that changed your life / geef 5 artiesten die je leven hebben veranderd.
Withney Houston
Céline Dion (My heart will go on)
Tokio Hotel (I became a gothic at that time luckily that phase is over/ ik ben een gothic geworden daardoor maar gelukkig is die fase al lang gedaan)

I can't think of anyone else, I like a lot of artists but they're not really life changing.

Ik kan niemand anders bedenken, ik hou van veel verschillende muzikanten maar daarom zijn ze nog niet 'life changing'.

6. Favorite and least favorite subject in school / Favoriete en minst favoriete vak op school.

My Favorite subject has to be History because I love everything that's related to the World Wars. And my least favorite is probably science, I've never been good at that!

Mijn Favoriete vak was geschiedenis, ik hou van alles dat te maken heeft met de oorlog, niet op een sadistische manier maar ik heb er erg geïntrigeerd door! En minst favoriete is dan waarschijnlijk wetenschappen, ik ben er nooit goed in geweest!

7. If you could study anything anywhere what and where would it be/ Als je eender wat en eender waar zou kunnen studeren wat zou je kiezen.

I would love to study Fashion Journalism in London! London is my absolute favorite city in the whole wide world and I really would love to live there! that's my biggest dream ever!

Mode Journalistiek in Londen! Londen is mijn absoluut favoriete stad in de hele wereld, ooit zal ik daar wonen (hopelijk).

                                                                                                                                           

So this is the end of Part 1. Part 2 will be coming up very soon, if you want to know the answers to the other half stay tuned.

Dit was deel 1, deel 2 zal binnen een paar dagen ook op mijn blog staan!




No comments:

Post a Comment