About Me

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A teeny tiny Haul

Hey Guys,

I did some shopping recently and I felt the urge to share it with the world. It's a pretty small haul, with a total of 4 items, but hey, a haul is haul right? I have to say I love all of my pieces and I'm looking forward to wearing them! I've actually already worn the fluffy jacket A ton.

So here they are!
Shoes: Zara trf €49,95
Dress: Asos (on sale)
Nude coloured blouse: Zara €29,95
 Fluffy Jacket: H&M €34,95 (I have it in baby pink)

The only sad thing is that the print on the dress is not symmetric around the boob area, it's a pity because the dress is gorgeous but it looks quite funny. Hope I'll work that out, maybe I'll just have to accept the fact that it looks a little different cause Hey, looking different isn't necessarily bad right?


1 comment: