About Me

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Essie Where is my chauffeur?

Hey Guys,

For the wedding I wanted to paint my nails an a beautiful blue colour, and what's better than the new Essie 'Where is my chauffeur?'. It's an amazing bright light blue.

Voor de trouw had ik een blauw nagellak kleurtje nodig, en wat is er mooier dan de nieuwe Essie 'Where is my chauffeur?'. Het is een prachtig fel lichtblauw kleurtje.

I used 3 coats but you actually need only 2 coats. On top I used the Essie good to go topcoat.

Ik heb er drie laagjes op gelegd maar het is ook perfect met 2. Erboven heb ik de doorzichtige Essie good to go gebruikt.

In Belgium you can find the polishes in Kruitvat for €10,99

In BelgiĆ« kan je de nagellak vinden in Kruitvat voor €10,99

Thanks for reading!

x Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment