About Me

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Daily Used products

Hey Guys,

In this post I'm just going to talk about some products that I've been using almost every single day. It's very handy to know what's a great showergel, bodylotion, deodorant etc just some 'everyday used' items. Most of the time people talk about make-up and skincare, But it's probably handy what good products are out there for everyday things. I think I'm going to do these monthly from now on.

In deze post zal ik jullie alles vertellen over een paar producten die ik bijna elke dag gebruik. De meeste blogpost gaan over make-up en huidverzorging, maar ik denk dat het ook super handig is om te weten welke deodorant, douchegel of body lotion ik zou aanraden. Vanaf nu zal ik elke maand zo'n blogpost posten.

These are the four products I've been using the most, of course I use a moisturizer everyday but I've done a post on that a month ago and nothing has changed since then, so go check that out I've you're interested to know what moisturizer I'm using.

1. Nivea Pure & natural bodylotion. I absolutely love this product and I've been using this for over 3 years now! It does the job perfect, moisturizes very well and makes my skin feel like silk! I'm also loving the smell, it has a very fresh, clean and summery smell.

2. Cotton pads from Liddl, it's a supermarket in Europe, I don't know if it is available some where else than Europe so I'm sorry, but I'm really in love! These cotton pads are sooooo soft! And when you put a liquid on it, it doesn't tend to fall apart. I absolutely love using them on my face because they feel like a feather on your skin.

3. Vaseline lip balm. My lips are very dry in the winter and I tend to bite my lips very often, that's why I use this Vaseline lip balm with Aloë Vera, It's a kind of green and very thick consistency. When you put it on at night your lips will feel so soft the next morning!

4. Dove deeply nourishing showergel. This product cleans your skin but at the same time also moisturizes it. It doesn't leave a film on your skin like some other moisturizing showergels tend to do so that a great plus because you can use it in the morning without feeling sticky! It smell very fresh, it's a typical Dove smell, people who use the dove deodorant will know what I'm talking about, it also smells like the Dove soaps.


Deze zijn vier van mijn favoriete producten die ik bijna elke dag gebruik. Natuurlijk gebruik ik ook een dagcrème maar daar heb ik al een post over gedaan een maand geleden, dus check die post als je wilt weten welke crème ik gebruik.

1. Nivea Pure & natural. Deze bodylotion is echt fantastisch in het voeden van je huid! Wanneer je het 's ochtend gebruikt voelt je huid 's avonds nog steeds zacht en gevoed aan zonder een 'plakkerig' gevoel.

2. Wattjes van Liddl, Deze wattjes zijn adembenemend zacht, ik hou er van ze te gebruiken omdat ze zooo verschrikkelijk zacht zijn, ze voelen aan als wolkjes (al weet ik niet hoe wolkjes aanvoelen maar je snapt hem wel.)

3. Vaseline lippenbalsem. Deze lipbalsem gebruik ik elke avond, zeker in de winter als mijn lippen gesprongen zijn. Met de Aloë Vera erin zorgt het voor een verzorgend en glad effect, 's ochtends voelen mijn lippen altijd super zacht en glad aan!

4. Dove deeply nourishing douchegel. Dit product is fantastisch in zowel het reinigen als hydrateren. Het laat ook geen film achter op je lichaam zoals andere douchegels doen. Nog een groot pluspunt (in mijn opinie dan toch) is dat het heerlijk ruikt. Het heeft een typische 'Dove' geur. Mensen die de Dove deodorant of zeep gebruiken weten waarover ik het heb.

Thanks you for reading <3

x Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment