About Me

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Healthy Dinner

Hey Guys,

Sometimes I've those days that I really want to be healthy, go exercise, eat healthy etc. Well recently I had one of them and I thought, 'hey why not show my dinner'. Normally I eat pasta or meat so these things are not the healthiest in the world. Of course I'm not an expert, but I guess what I ate was 'pretty' healthy.

Ik heb echt soms van die dagen dat ik super gezond wil doen, een beetje sporten, lekker gezond eten en van de chocolade afblijven. Een tijdje geleden had ik zo'n dag en toen dacht ik 'hey waarom zou ik dit eens niet met mijn lezers delen?'. Ik eet super graag pasta, maar jammergenoeg een dikmaker, ik ben natuurlijk geen expert in gezonde voeding (totaal niet eigenlijk) maar whatever, even mijn eten tonen op 'the blog' kan geen kwaad toch?

I ate a melon, a vegetable burger, a slice of halibut, 2 little pieces of different cheeses (I know not superduper healthy), a tomato and a slice of meat loaf. It was such a lovely dinner, normally I don't enjoy healthy food but this was amazing!

Een halve melon, groentenburger, tomaat, sneetje heilbot, twee stukjes kaas en een sneetje vleesbrood. En dit bordje heeft echt gesmaakt! Het lijkt niet veel maar ik zat zeker vol!

Yummie!!

Thanks for reading guys! <3

x Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment