About Me

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Sunny Day, Life post

Hey Guys,

Today was one of the first days we had sun here in Blegium, I couldn't help taking some picture and sharing them with you!!

Vandaag was het eindelijk een stralende dag hier in Belgiƫ! En ik dacht, 'waarom de prachtige dag niet met mijn lezers delen!'.

My super casual 'sunbathe' outfit
Mijn super casual 'ik ga even zonnen' outfit
Beautiful and colorful flowers in the garden
Prachtige kleurrijke bloemen in de tuin!
Rocking some slippers in this beautiful weather!
Mijn 'super modieuze' slipper, perfect voor dit weertje.
The lovely little cats
Sunglasses on, ready to sunbathe.
Zonnebril aan, klaar om te zonnen!
God I love the sun so much, but nobody wants to get sunburned! I had such a lovely day in the sun, although I have exams and I need to study I wanted to enjoy the sun a bit. But don't worry I've studied well enough! Now hope my exams will be as good as the weather!

De zon is echt fantastisch maar niemand wil verbranden. Eindelijk heb ik eens een dagje kunnen genieten van de zon, hoewel ik examens heb en dus eigenlijk moest studeren wou ik toch een beetje van de zon genieten, nu maar hopen dat mijn examens evengoed zijn als het weer!

Thanks for reading <3

x Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment