About Me

Monday, June 3, 2013

May Haul!

Hey Guys,

Since May has come to an end and June already started, it's the perfect moment to do my monthly haul. This month I didn't went crazy, wow what an accomplishment, 'I know I'm proud'. Since I'm going to London in the beginning of July I want to save a bit so I can shop till I drop because shoppinig is my cardio!!

De maand mei is opnieuw voorbij gevlogen als een op hol geslagen paard. Begin Juli heeft zijn intrede al gedaan in ieder van ons mooie zonnige leventje, daarom ook het perfecte moment om mijn maandelijkse 'haul' te doen. Deze maand heb ik mij proberen te bedwingen, ik ben trots om te kunnen zeggen dat ik maar een paar dingetjes heb gekocht deze maand, 'well done Gill'!

This is an overview, I know it looks like an OOTD but seriously I didn't plan it! I could perfectly wear this all togetherand it would look wonderful! but actually I've bought all these pieces separately, without any intention to match them!

Dit is een overzichtje, ik weet het, ongelofelijk maar ik zou alles perfect samen kunnen dragen! Het zou zelf een super leuke zomerse outfit zijn! Echt gek, want ik heb alles apart gekocht zonder de bedoeling ze met elkaar te passen. Wat een geluk heb ik toch weer.

Both the skirt and shirt are from H&M. It's the perfect shop for cute, trendy and cheap summer clothes!! The skirt was only €14,95 and the shirt (what a bargain!) was amazingly cheap, only €4,95.

Zowel het topje als het rokje heb ik gekocht in H&M, je moet er zeker eens een kijkje nemen als je goedkope, trendy kleren zoekt! Het rokje was €14,95 en het topje maar €4,95! Wat een koopje.

I got this beautiful light wash jeans jacket from New Look, it's a short cut, and I absolutely love it! It would look gorgeous with a cute summer dress or a skirt. I bought it for around €20, this is the price with the studentcard reduce.

Dit prachtig licht gekleurd jeans jasje is van New Look. Het is een kort modelletje, maar ik vind het echt een super kledingstuk! Je kan het met alles combineren! Ik heb er ongeveer €20 voor betaald, maar dit was wel mijn mijn studentenkaart korting.

This bright orange bag is from Zara, yess you got it right, I've already done a post on this bag telling you I fell in love and that I might buy it, guess what? I bought it!! It's such a statement piece for summer, and gives every outfit a pop of colour. I'll do a review soon. The bag was only €27,95, couldn't pass that bargain!

Deze fel oranje tas is van Zara. Ik heb er al een post over gedaan, met de boodschap dat ik er helemaal weg van was en hem misschien ging kopen, en ja hoor I did! Deze tas geeft je outfit in een oogwenk juist dat ietsje meer. En geef toe, voor de prijs van €27,95 kan je hem niet laten liggen!

Another overview, don't you love the colorblocking?

Nog eens een overzichtje, ben je niet weg van de 'colorblocking'?

Thanks for reading <3

x Gill

1 comment: