About Me

Monday, August 12, 2013

A Neon Army


Hey Guys,

I was wearing this outfit the other day and I really like it! Both the neon and the army trend are two of my favorite trends, so why not pair them togheter. Some of you might absolutely hate this (my dad is one of them) and some might really like it! This is nothing special, just an everyday outfit, but an outfit I love to wear.

Een paar dagen geleden had ik deze outfit aan en ik vond hem wel iets hebben! Zowel neon als legerprint zijn twee van mijn favoriete trends, ze samen combineren is nog beter! Sommige onder jullie zullen het waarschijnlijk afgrijselijk vinden (zoals m'n papa) maar misschien zijn er ook die het leuk vinden? Het is geen super classy outfit, maar gewoon casual kan ook fun zijn toch? 

Belt: H&M
Jeans: H&M
T-shirt: Hollister
 Jacket: Tally Weijl
Shoes: River Woods


Thank you for reading <3 Please follow/comment if you liked it!



No comments:

Post a Comment