About Me

Monday, August 5, 2013

Zara Wishlist A/W Collection #1

Hey Guys,

Today I did some last summer shopping with a friend, when we went to Zara I just fell in LOVE with a beautiful light pink coat. Sadly I didn't got it because it's probably a bit to early to buy a Wintercoat but HEY next week will be a bit closer to Winter so I might get it then, haha. The A/W collection just arrived in Zara and I absolutely love (almost) everything, you will definitely find some awesome things! So take a look in the shop or on their onlinesite. Here are some of my favorite picks!

Vandaag heb ik met een vrienden de laatste keer zomer inkopen gedaan, natuurlijk mocht een bezoekje aan de Zara daar niet aan ontbreken, en god IK BEN VERLIEFD, op een lichtroze wollen jas, ze is gewoon adembenemend schoon! De Herft/Winter collectie ligt net in de rekken en er zitten fantastische dingen tussen, snuister gerust zelf eens door de vers-aangekomen kleren, het kan ook gewoon vanuit je zetel want Zara heeft een online-site (hoe fantastisch?). Hier zijn een paar van mijn favoriete vondsten!

Coat: €99,95
Dress: €69,95
Pants: €39,95
Zara Small city office Bag: €39,95
Blouse: €29,95
Blazer: €79,95
Dress: 39,95 (TRF section)
Basic Denim Legging: €22,95 (TRF Section)
Waxed Parka: €79,95 (TRF Section)
Skirt: €16,95 (TRF Section)
Believe me, I could go on and on showing you pictures of things that I want from the new collection! But I won't bother you too much with that! Do you like any of these things? Let me know

Geloof me, ik kan nog  pagina's doorgaan met dingen die ik wil van deze collectie! Maar laten we jullie daar niet TE veel mee lastig vallen. Laat me weten wat jij mooi vindt!

Thanks for reading <3 Please follow if you liked it

X Gill

2 comments:

  1. lovely selection!

    http://purpletweed.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I'm actually going to buy the waxed parka tomorrow ;)
      I'll def check your blog out x

      Delete