About Me

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

July Haul 2013

Hey Guys,

Since it's August it's time for my July Haul. As you probably all know I went to London this month and I already did two seperate hauls showing you what I bought there. I did a Fashion and a makeup part so definitely check those out! This month was Sales month here in Belgium, and as a fashion lover I couldn't resist, but I didn't splurge because I already broke the bank in London 'oops'.

Nu Augustus al volop van start is gegaan werd het stilaan tijd voor mijn Juli haul. Als je mijn vorige posts hebt gelezen weet je dat ik begin deze maand naar London ben geweest, en daar al twee aparte haul voor heb gedaan. Een mode deeltje en daarna ook een makeup deeltje. Deze maand was solden maand hier in Belgiƫ, en als een echte mode fanaat kon ik niet aan al die koopjes weerstaan. Gelukkig heb ik me toch een klein beetje kunnen inhouden want ik had mijn bankrekening al serieus geplunderd voor London 'oops'.

Bourjois Colorboost lipcrayons in 'Peach on the beach' and 'Red sunrise': €9,99 (each)
Rimmel Apocalips liplaquers in 'Celestial' and 'Stellar': €11 (each)
Hema notebook: €3,95
EDC Shorts: €22,97 (on sale)
River Woods T-shirt: €21,95 (on sale)
Crocs flipflops: 19,99 (see first picture)(on sale)
CKS Cardigan: €20 (on sale)

This is everything I bought in July besides the things from London.

Dit is alles wat ik gekocht heb in Juli, naast de dingen uit London natuurlijk.

Thanks for reading <3 please comment/subscribe if you liked it!

X Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment