About Me

Monday, August 26, 2013

ITALY Photobook

Hey guys,

A little while ago I went to the gorgeous Italy! I stayed near to lake Garda which is a breathtaking lake surrounded by mountains. Sadly we lost the camera on our second they so I don't have thousands of pictures to show you, yet I do have some I wanted to share with you.

Een tijdje geleden verbleef ik in Italiƫ voor 2 weekjes, dicht bij het Gardameer, een prachtig meer omringd door de bergen. Jammergenoeg ben ik mijn camera de tweede dag verloren, dus er staan geen honderden foto's op jullie te wachten, toch heb ik een paar pareltjes die ik met jullie wilde delen.

The view we had from our pool, Garda Lake, how beautiful!
Dit was ons uitzicht vanuit het zwembad, prachtig toch?
This was a delicious Pizza with Gorgonzola cheese and Parma-ham, I ate it all, probably no surprise!
Deze overheerlijke Gorgonzola kaas/parmaham pizza is volledig in mijn maagje beland, oops.
My lovely family
An other view from our pool.
Een ander zicht vanuit het zwembad.
A lot of these pictures were taken in Limone, a beautiful and picturesque city!
Veel foto's zijn in het stadje Limone getrokken, een prachtig en pittoresk stadje.

No comments:

Post a Comment