About Me

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Favorites Friday #2 My fav crisps/chips

Hey Guys

This week's Favorite Friday is not on a friday, it's saturday but oh well, let's still call it a Favorites Friday! Today it's all about my favorite chips/crisps, I love food, and chips are my guilty pleasure, I know they're not the healthiest thing but I can't withstand eating them. My favorite kind of chips/crisps are the 'Pirato gourmet chips thai curry style' you can find them in Aldi and they're amazing! They taste a bit like paprika but have some extra touch to them. I'm not good ad discribing tastes so, quick, go to the store and get some! The only thing I can tell ya is they're DECILIOUS.

De week is favoriete vrijdag niet echt op een vrijdag, ik ben er een dagje te laat mee, maar beter laat dan nooit, toch? Vandaag staat mijn favoriete chips in de kijker! Hé, wat? Ik hou van eten! Iedereen heeft wel een guilty pleasure en de mijne zijn chips, ik kan er gewoon niet aan weerstaan. Mijn favorite chips zijn de 'Pirato gourmet chips thai curry style' en deze zijn te koop in Aldi. Als je een paprika fan bent zal je dit zeker lusten! Het smaakt er een beetje naar maar heeft nog een extra toets! Het is moeilijk te beschrijven, je moet het proeven! Echt een smaken explosie.

Thank you for reading <3  Comment/follow if you liked it!


2 comments:

  1. I never knew they made thai curry flavored crisps! Oh that's exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And seriously they are delicious! If you're ever able to try them, do it, you will love them x btw just subscribed! You've a lovely blog!! x

      Delete