About Me

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Style | Yellow River Island Skirt

Hey Guys,

Ever since I saw this gorgeous skirt in the River Island in Oxford street, I've been in love! Sadly I didn't buy the skirt just because I wasn't sure at the time if I was going to wear it. But clearly I've made a mistake leaving it in the shop. And what better can reduce the pain of not buying it than writing a blogpost about it.

Here you have two ways how I would style it.

A fun everyday, but still chic outfit. I love the yellow mixed with the bright orange which gives the outfit that little extra.
Skirt: River Island €40
Bralet: Topshop €20
Fur Coat: H&M €34.95
Shoes: Topshop RAMBLE €72
Bracelet: Forever 21 €5.90
Earrings: Forever 21 €5.90
Bag: Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium in grapefruit €1285

This is a very chic nighttime outfit I would wear to an event or date.

Skirt: River Island €40
Bralet: Topshop (couldn't find it online anymore)
Blazer: River Island €65
Shoes: Asos €62.51
Necklace: Forever 21 €8.90
Earring: Forever 21 €4.90
Bag: Mulberry Bayswater Satchel in Oak Natural €1000

I absolutely love these two style and would definitely wear them in summer time! They're both soo cute! What's your favorite one? I can't choose.


No comments:

Post a Comment