About Me

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Goodmorning Sunshine | My Yellow World

Hey Guys,

I've seen a lot of yellow in stores lately, I absolutely love the neon yellow colours! It reminds me of sunny vacation days, laying at the pool, enjoying life, and what's better than that? Sadly I've blonde hair and I personally think it can be a bit too much sometimes. But still, I wanted to give you that 'sunny vacation' feelin' by doing a blogpost of my favorite yellow items in store right now.

Neon Yellow Lace Dress: Asos €77,25
Yellow flower headband: Asos €25,28
Yellow Sandals: Asos €42,14
Tartan T-shirt: Boohoo €24
Yellow Lace Skort: Boohoo €22
Rebecca Minkoff mini mac: €147
Yellow Skirt (take a look at my previous post to see how I style it) River Island €40

What's your favorite item and what do you guys think of the yellow colours everywhere, are you going to wear it this summer? Let me know.

~ Thank you so much for reading ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment