About Me

Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014

Hey Guys,

Yes, it's that time again, a new year, a fresh start and 'new' new years resolutions. Everyone knows that feeling of wanting to be a better person, and most important of all, being a healthier person. I've a few resolutions. Some are about my personality, some about my health (of course) and some are just things I want to achieve or do.

Here are my new years resolutions:

I think it's really important to be positive and happy in life, you need to focus on the good thing and try to see the bright side of the bad things. I'm not a therapist or anything, but if you want to be and feel happy, you have to focus on the good. Of course it's normal you have a bad day or bad moments, but try not to let it overpower your life.
I personally care a lot about what other people say or think, but if you think about it, it's not important about what other people think of you, you just have to be happy with yourself! Who cares if someone doesn't like your jacket or your makeup, the most important thing is you like it and you're happy with it. And that's what I'm going to try, just wear what I want and do what I want, as long as it's legal, right, haha. Just be yourself!

I hope you all had a lovely new start and I wish you the best for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment