About Me

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What I got for Christmas | 2014

Hey Guys,

I love the Christmas period, not only receiving gifts but also giving them, being with your family and eating a lot of delicious things. I got amazing presents and I'm very grateful for everything. I love watching the 'what I got for Christmas' videos and reading them on blogs, so why not do one myself?
I know Christmas is already over but it's never to late to bring some Christmas spirit around.

These adorable PJ's are from Etam and I absolutely love them! Can't wait to wear them all day long enjoying a lazy day.

I'm so happy with everything. You can't go wrong with some starbucks giftcards, big love for a hot chocolat or a frappuccino caramel, they are my absolute favorite drinks. My ears and feet will never be cold again! To add a bit of beauty I got a Clinique Chubby stick in curviest caramel, a travaloo perfume bottle and some gorgeous earrings.

The last days we have a bit of Christmas in our house:
Oh hello there
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment