About Me

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Zara Haul / Sale Picks

Hey Guys,

You all know I love to shop in Zara. Here are some things I picked up over the last two months, some were in sale and some full price.

This jacket was on sale for around €100, it's sooo cosy and warm! I will definitely wear this in London!
The blue top was probably around €30 not sure but I think it's still available in stores. That stunning necklace is a statement piece every girl should have in her wardrobe, I know, it was quite expensive but definitely worth it €39,95. And than the black velvet leggings I got on sale too! They were €16,95! 
Last but not least I found this gorgeous jacket on sale for €59,95. It's certainly not a winter jacket but perfect for spring or autumn. The embellishments are what makes the jacket so unique and girly. The leather sleeves give it a more edgy look. 


2 comments:

  1. Oeh you picked out some beautiful things! I would like to an animal printed coat too, but didn't yet find the right one. And I'm kinda jealous of that blue top. Definitely need to hit those stores quickly!

    Love,
    M. - www.goldenmirrorsandpinkbows.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I think the blue one is still available in stores so if you hurry you might be able to find one :) xx

      Delete